Thursday, October 20, 2016

What is Love?

I fell hard last night.
I fell into a mind and body paralysis. 

Heart racing.

Skin tingling.

Dizziness.

Breathlessness.

Dream-like.

Bliss.

All because of a kiss.

Was that love?



I felt jealousy once.

Blood boiling.

Mind racing.

Door slamming.

Tear inevitability.

Blindness.

Sharp pain.

Anxiety.

Resentment.

Was that love?



I've experienced fear.

Fear of losing.

Fear of leaving.

Fear of staying.

Fear of hurting.

Fear of being alone.

Fear of choosing wrong.

Fear of feeling.

Fear of loving.

Was that love?


I've felt joy.

Warm.

Comfortable.

Judgment free.

Safe.

Important.

Beautiful.

Adornment.

Peaceful.

Is that love?


 I've spent time with excitement.

Playfulness.

Childish games.

Energy rushes.

Laughter.

Singing.

Dancing.

Craziness.

Wild dreams.

Adventure.

In the moment moments.
Is that love?






Are my feelings only child's play? Are they note worthy, or should I disregard them? 


They're strong.

They're real.



But are they LOVE?

If not then...

What is love?

No comments:

Post a Comment